Indice del forum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

6 Chargers referred to as towards CBS Sports?
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> BENVENUTI
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Chair

china
MessaggioInviato: Lun Dic 04, 2023 10:53    Oggetto:  6 Chargers referred to as towards CBS Sports?
Descrizione:

Preseason All-NFL employees PFF August 11, 2021The greatest 3 Chargers towards generate the staff members have been upon the defensive aspect of the ball in just gain rusher Joey Bosa, cornerback J.C. Jackson, and protection Derwin James.Very first, Bosa was a person of 6 avid gamers in just the 'defensive finish outside the house linebacker" group with T.J. Watt, Myles Garrett, Nick Bosa, Maxx Crosby, and Cameron Jordan. Sadly, Bosa obtained the minimum amount total of votes in the direction of this squad between the 6 go rushers. Sadly, with Khalil Mack currently upon the other aspect, we really should assume a job 12 months versus the substantial undergo and on your own can consider what that need to do for 1 of the optimum reputable gain men within the league, irrespective of stat sheet generation.Jackson is moreover a person of 6 gamers referred to as toward the cornerback local community, acquiring the moment greatest votes powering merely Jalen Ramsey. Other corners identified as towards the personnel ended up Trevon Diggs, Xavien Howard, Jaire Alexander
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, and promising minute 12 months participant Patrick Surtain II.Last but not least, James headlines the stability neighborhood with the greatest votes of the 4 defenders identified as with 8. Kevin Byard is immediately powering him with 6, alongside with Jessie Bates 5 , and Jevon Holland 2.

Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Skype
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Dic 04, 2023 10:53    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> BENVENUTI Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: