Indice del forum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Late timeout wasnt Titans?worst option
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> BENVENUTI
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Chair

china
MessaggioInviato: Lun Dic 04, 2023 10:49    Oggetto:  Late timeout wasnt Titans?worst option
Descrizione:

The Tennessee Titans lost their month to month time opener 21 20 in the direction of the Fresh new York Giants. It signifies a impressive get over for various motives. For starters, the Titans saved a commanding 13 0 add at halftime. Next, the Giants continue to be a rebuilding franchise in just a transitional time period underneath a fresh plan. It's a devastating 7 days 1 decline. Many will examine Mike Vrabel's fourth quarter clock command. Dealing with a to start with and 10 with 18 seconds still left in opposition to the Giants' 27 garden line just after a 21 backyard reception by way of novice recipient Kyle Philips, Vrabel elected in the direction of get in touch with Tennessee's last timeout as the enjoy clock neared zero. Ryan Tannehill looked in direction of just take the snap off inside of period, still Vrabel understandably was from the foreseeable future decline of 5 yards. Hindsight means it wasn't the ideal preference, nonetheless it wasn't Vrabel's worst. That transpired simply occasions afterwards. The Titans were being covered up for a 44 backyard garden market purpose. Rather of striving in the direction of earnings far more yards within just an check out toward create Randy Bullock's forthcoming try a far more uncomplicated just one, Vrabel and the Titans elected towards acquire Bullock included up upon his chosen hash. Tannehill misplaced a few yards and spiked the ball as the Titans fixed for a 47 back garden sport successful market objective consider. 'Settling" for a 47 garden business objective is an unfathomable preference. Potentially Vrabel and the Titans feared their absence of timeouts and opted in opposition to jogging one more participate in. The timeout mishap shouldn't include adjusted their wanting to know. Tannehill was an successful 4 of 6 upon the motivation and his receivers experienced drawn 2 preserving outcomes. The Titans encountered small subject marching down the market. The Giants' protection was gassed and having difficulties. This isn't intended toward absolve Bullock of blame. He's a proficient kicker that was proper for Tennessee remaining period. He must flip recreation winners against 47 yards. It should really incorporate by no means realized that position. The Titans will rightfully maintain on their own liable for number of issues through the study course of the contest, together with a muffed fact within their personalized territory forgiven via an Amani Hooker interception , a bewildering 3rd and limited enjoy speak to toward newbie limited conclude Chigoziem Okonkwo, and distinctive far more forgotten prospects. They stored their major error for previous, Sad to say.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!

Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Skype
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Dic 04, 2023 10:49    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> BENVENUTI Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: